By Panagiotis Getimis,Christos Paraskevopoulos
Read or Download Adapting to EU Multi-Level Governance: Regional and Environmental Policies in Cohesion and CEE Countries PDF
Best regional planning books
The ecu country country is now positioned among the interconnected methods of globalization and eu integration. This new ebook examines those evolving relationships, exhibiting how the traditional territorial foundation of the kingdom is being reappraised. Bringing jointly top thinkers at the state kingdom, this quantity tackles key questions about how we must always conceptualize and talk about the political value of territory in today’s international.
Empirically wealthy with hugely exact case experiences at the North American loose alternate contract (NAFTA), this complete quantity experiences the connection among regionalism and kingdom habit. the normal trend of previous reports of regionalism and neighborhood integration has been to appreciate how kingdom concepts molded the dynamics of an integration technique.
Go back and forth and tourism have an extended organization with the thought of transformation, either when it comes to self and social collectives. what's brilliant, in spite of the fact that, is this organization has, most of the time, remained quite underexplored and unchallenged, with little within the means of a corpus of educational literature surrounding those issues.
This booklet presents lately constructed and verified equipment for assessing the strengths and weaknesses of making plans and coverage innovations. numerous contributions specialize in new great parts of shock in making plans evaluate, together with environmental justice and sustainable city improvement. purposes of evaluate in different making plans contexts are confirmed, and particular difficulties that those pose are assessed.
- Local Economic Development in the 21st Century: Quality of Life and Sustainability: Quality of Life and Sustainability
- Regional Visionaries and Metropolitan Boosters: Decentralization, Regional Planning, and Parkways During the Interwar Years
- Growing Smarter: Achieving Livable Communities, Environmental Justice, and Regional Equity (Urban and Industrial Environments)
- Sustainable Railway Futures: Issues and Challenges (Transport and Mobility)
- Globalization and Regional Growth in Europe: Past Trends and Future Scenarios (Advances in Spatial Science)
- Green Parties in Europe (Party Families in Europe)
Extra info for Adapting to EU Multi-Level Governance: Regional and Environmental Policies in Cohesion and CEE Countries